My name is Arun Kumar, a Software programmer by profession with 9 years of experience. I grew well under the supervision of the best father, mother and brother in the universe. But a day About 15 years changed the shape of my body. I fell down form the roof of my house. There were no major injuries but the glucose injected into my body made me fat. Since then, I never had a Chance until recently to loose that fat. That fat grew with me and was the best friend of the body. I tried several times to exercise, change my routine, Change my over eating habits but all in vain. But fortunately I recently discovered that I was missing self-discipline, confidence and faith in myself. From my experience I find 3 big life changing words that meant a lot to me those were Hope, belief, and motivation.
Belief I had in my father. He taught me to work hard, and implement the saying "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS", have faith In GOD, and treat elders and younger with respect, Speak only the truth and support it under all circumstances unless if manipulating the truth will do good for a group or community. I thought it was easy for him to say, but for me to follow. Life was very scary for me growing up without him (my father).In Dec 2005 I had the greatest loss one could ever had in his life, my father left this universe and went into heavens. I felt as he has left me in a jungle of this universe and all the animals here (people) would kill me. Some times in a busy street I would stand on some pillar and used to see all the people moving here and there and waiting that my father would hold my hand and take me home safely but that has never happened till today. He is not around me to guide me in taking the right decisions I didn't know what direction to take, what advice to follow.
With a small ray of hope, added to some faith, thing really began to go my way.” When you know your potential there is no one who could ever stop you”. I began to understand the person in my body!
Motivation was the result of all the land mark developments in my life leading me to more confidence in my self. I realized that to change yourself you must change the person in you. Looking good, feeling better, fit, being more energetic and feeling your self physically stronger were great things to experience. I was grateful to my cousin for inspiration and will be always to my father whose practical approach made me stand apart in my own eyes. I felt great about myself. I had the will of doing something positive and that will was my real power like sword in my ammunition which has kept me going up all these years. What ever you do in life, if you have purpose, and is in some way related to helping some, one you will feel satisfied. This satisfaction may not even be met if you win jackpot in casino or luck goes with you in lottery. If there is a true sound from within you Listen and follow your heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment